The statutory inspection and maintenance work scopes had been carried out by various companies
at different intervals throughout the year. This meant the wind turbines had to be shut down frequently on different days to carry out a work scope that could be achieved during a single visit to the turbine. This had a negative impact on generation.
Supply a team of competently trained inspection engineers to undertake all of the following work scopes in one visit:
- Statutory inspection and maintenance on all lifting and safety equipment in accordance with:-
- SI 2307 Lifting Operations Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER 1998).
- SI2306 Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998
- Inspection and test of the hydraulic pressure systems Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000.
- Inspection and service of the turbines C02 and dry powder fire extinguishers in accordance with BS5306 part 8.
- Inspection, maintenance, repair and testing of the service lifts.
- Ad-hoc load testing of the nacelle descending davit arm brackets.